Medication therapy management, known as MTM, is a term used for an approach to helping you manage your medications and health conditions. This service is a good option for people who take multiple medications and/or have chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure.
To determine if MTM is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Is it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, you may benefit from a comprehensive medication review or MTM services. Many health care plans, including some Medicare and Medicaid plans, cover the costs. Talk with our pharmacist about MTM today.
Contact us today to discuss about the services we offer or visit our pharmacy to have a chat with our pharmacists.