COVID-19 Vaccination InformationAppointment is Required
Covid-19 Vaccine is available on certain days during the week. Please contact our staff at 518-237-2110 to find out about the vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna etc..) available so we can schedule your Covid Vaccine 1st, 2nd, or Booster doses!
Please ask our staff for availability of vaccine
Thank You for your patience.
Booked your appointment? Follow these steps to make your appointment more pleasant:
- For those on Medicare –Please bring your Medicare card. (Red/White/Blue card)
- If under 65 and in an approved category, please bring your insurance card.
- The Moderna EUA, Pfizer, and J&J EUA are attached for your information. You do not need to bring that to the pharmacy, but we do ask that you read it.
- Please fill out the respective questionnaire below prior to visit and vaccination.
- When you come to the pharmacy, please go to the pharmacy consultation area to submit your form. If applicable, Once the form is submitted to our staff we will be setting your next appointment for the next dose if you are qualified.
- You will then go to the vaccination station for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- You will then be asked to take a seat in the pharmacy for 15 minutes before leaving.
- Please wear a shirt with easy-to-remove sleeves so we can access your arm without difficulty!
Covid-19 Vaccination Forms:
We offer Covid vaccines on certain days in a week and please call the pharmacy to schedule an appointment
- Covid-19 Booster Questionnaire and attestation
- Self-Attestation Form for COVID-19 additional dose: Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised Patients
- Covid 19 1st / 2nd dose Questionnaire and attestation
COVID-19 Testing Information*Appointment is Required
To schedule an appointment for Covid Testing, please go to myrx.io on a phone or tablet device. It is there where you can establish an account, find a pharmacy near you (us!) and schedule the appointment.
Marra’s Pharmacy performs the BianxNow Rapid Antigen Test. The test results are within 15 minutes and the results are sent back to your account.
Please go to myrx.io to see the tests we offer and the available appointments as this will change based upon availability and demand.
**NOTE: COVID-19 Testing is done in the back parking lot – do NOT enter the building for a test. Please call us upon arrival or text the number on the curb side sign.
Contact us today to discuss about the services we offer or visit our pharmacy to have a chat with our pharmacists.